Sunday, October 25, 2015

St. Philip's to Topsail

I really wanted to go for a paddle today so I sent out an email Friday to see who was interested.
A few people were either busy with other plans or sick but we managed to get a group of 4 out today.
Brian, Julie, Cathy, and myself had a great time on our trip to Topsail beach.

I was surprised it was so choppy today but that's what made it more fun.  Group shot of Brian, Cathy, and Julie

Cathy...she was in some pretty good stuff here.

 Julie

Brian

Gives a pretty good idea of how big the waves were today.  I like this picture!

Another nice shot.  

I was busy paying attention to my camera and not the waves.  At the last second of the video you can see a big wave caught me off guard.  I didn't tip over... here...thanks to my friends giving me a heads up haha.
Here's the still at the end of the video


We made it to Topsail and pulled up on the beach for a rest and a snack.  We had a chat about different boats and swimming and then took off back to St. Philips


 I like this one of Julie and Brian on our way back.

One more shot of the group...it goes Brian, Cathy, Julie.


So I thought I would finish today's post with some humour.

 Here I am thinking about it.
 Here I am going for it.
 And I almost made it when...
 Beached.

This was a really fun day I got wet a few times but that's all the more fun.  I think everyone enjoyed the day...it was a fun trip to Topsail back.  Thanks Brian, Julie, and Cathy for the great day and especially thanks to Brian for helping get back in my boat a few times and Cathy for the great pictures.
If you guys are up for another laugh check out this video.

this link shows a better video.
















No comments:

Post a Comment