Sunday, September 27, 2015

Conception Harbour

A few weekends ago myself and Derek decided to go for a paddle out in Conception Harbour.
I was a flat calm day with a little drizzle at times but still a really nice place to paddle.

Derek and his cedar strip kayak.


I got a few nice shots making our way down the shore.


It was just myself and Derek on this trip and it was mirror calm so this trip was definitely all about the scenery.


If you look straight across to the right of this picture you with see Long Pond in C.B.S.

C.B.S. 

We made our way to the point and decided to go a little further to find a beach for lunch.




And here we are. Lunch time!

 We found a great little beach with a nice view to relax and enjoy our lunch.

This is probably my favourite shot of the trip.  What a perfect spot for a little cabin.

Boulder stuck between the cliff was a cool shot but I didn't feel it was a good idea to get too close to that one haha.

I know they are only seagulls but I'll take a picture of any living thing I can get close too.

Couple good shots of them taking off when they didn't want my company.

I thought this was a great picture.

This is another one of my favourites from the trip.

Little Jelly Fish 

We made our way back to the boat launch but there was a few more pictures I had to take.


An old shipwreck half out of the water.  I love this kind of stuff.

Got a few underwater pictures.  I think this would be a fun place to go snorkeling.


Okay here is the last shot of the trip.  If anyone has a chance to paddle Conception Harbour you will not be disappointed.  We had a great day on the water and plenty of stuff to see.








No comments:

Post a Comment